Madras University Recruitment 2023: University of Madras (Madras University) has released a notification at unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate, Field Investigator in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Nov-2023
Madras University Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||University of Madras (Madras University)|
|Post Details||Research Associate, Field Investigator|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 – 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Madras University Official Website||unom.ac.in|
Madras University Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Madras University Recruitment required eligibility details
Madras University Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Madras University official notification candidate should have completed MA, M.Sc, M.Phil from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Research Associate||MA/ M.Sc/ M.Phil in Psychology/ Counseling Psychology/ Social Work|
|Field Investigator||MA/ M.Sc in Psychology/ Counseling Psychology/ Social Work|
Madras University Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Research Associate||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Field Investigator||Rs. 12,000/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment (Research Associate, Field Investigator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. S. Sasikala, Principal Investigator, Project -Psychological Impact on Children Who have lost Their Parents due to Covid 19 Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, University Madras, Chepauk, Chennai and also send Through Email Id: [email protected] on or before 10-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for Madras University Research Associate, Field Investigator Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Madras University recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Nov-2023
Madras University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: unom.ac.in