Madras University Recruitment 2023: University of Madras (Madras University) has released a notification at unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Research Fellow in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Nov-2023
Madras University Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||University of Madras (Madras University)|
|Post Details||Project Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Madras University Official Website||unom.ac.in|
Madras University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Madras University official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree in Anatomy/ Neuroscience from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the University of Madras recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 21-11-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment (Project Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. R. Ramesh Kumar, Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy, Dr. ALM Post Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Science, University of Madras, Taramani, Chennai-600113. on or before 10-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for Madras University Project Research Fellow Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Madras University recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Nov-2023
Madras University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: unom.ac.in