MAFSU Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) has released a notification at mafsu.in for recruitment to the Post of Hospital Registrar in Nagpur – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 30-Jun-2021.
MAFSU Vacancy Details June 2021
|University Name||Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU)|
|Post Details||Hospital Registrar|
|Salary||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|MAFSU Official Website||mafsu.in|
MAFSU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MAFSU official notification candidate should have completed M.V.Sc, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 38 years, as on 03-07-2021.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for MAFSU Recruitment (Hospital Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Associate Dean, Nagpur Veterinary College, Seminary Hills, Nagpur – 440006 on or before 30-Jun-2021.
Steps to Apply for MAFSU Hospital Registrar Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the MAFSU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Associate Dean, Nagpur Veterinary College, Seminary Hills, Nagpur – 440006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Jun-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Jun-2021