MAFSU Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) has released a notification at mafsu.in for recruitment to the Post of Subject Matter, Farm Manager in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Nov-2021
MAFSU Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU)|
|Post Details||Subject Matter, Farm Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 13,500 – 21,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|MAFSU Official Website||mafsu.in|
MAFSU Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Subject Matter Specialist||6|
MAFSU Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per MAFSU official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Subject Matter Specialist||Masters Degree|
MAFSU Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Subject Matter Specialist||Rs. 21,000/-|
|Farm Manager||Rs. 13,500/-|
MAFSU Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MAFSU Recruitment (Subject Matter, Farm Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Associate Dean, Mumbai Veterinary College Parel Mumbai Pin Code -400012 on or before 18-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for MAFSU Subject Matter, Farm Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the MAFSU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 21-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Nov-2021
MAFSU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mafsu.in