MAFSU Recruitment 2023: Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) has released a notification at mafsu.in for recruitment to the Post of Guest Lecturer in Nagpur – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Mar-2023
MAFSU Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU)|
|Post Details||Guest Lecturer|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|MAFSU Official Website||mafsu.in|
MAFSU Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Dairy Business Management (Dairy Economics/ Extension/ Statistics)||3|
|Student Training Dairy Plant||1|
|Fish Processing Technology & Microbiology||1|
|Fisheries Resource Management||1|
|Aquatic Animal Health Management||2|
MAFSU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MAFSU official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 28-02-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MAFSU Recruitment (Guest Lecturer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Registrar, Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University, Futala Lake Road, Nagpur- 440 001 (M.S). And Also Send Through Email: registr[email protected] on or before 10-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for MAFSU Guest Lecturer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the MAFSU recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Mar-2023
MAFSU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mafsu.in