MANAGE Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) has released a notification at manage.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Manager/ Consultant in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Sep-2023
MANAGE Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)|
|Post Details||Manager/ Consultant|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 1,25,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|MANAGE Official Website||manage.gov.in|
MANAGE Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
MANAGE Recruitment required eligibility details
MANAGE Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per MANAGE official notification candidate should have completed MBA, MCA, M.Sc, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Degree, PGDM from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Manager/ Consultant||MBA, Post Graduation Degree, Masters Degree, PGDM|
|Content Developer||Masters Degree, MCA, M.Sc|
MANAGE Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 01-01-2024.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MANAGE Recruitment (Manager/ Consultant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MANAGE official website manage.gov.in, Starts from 06-09-2023 to 21-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for MANAGE Manager/ Consultant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through MANAGE official website manage.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MANAGE online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Sep-2023