Mangrove Foundation Recruitment 2022: Mangrove and Marine Biodiversity Conservation Foundation of Maharashtra (Mangrove Foundation) has released a notification at mangroves.maharashtra.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Director, Marine Biologist in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Nov-2022
Mangrove Foundation Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Mangrove and Marine Biodiversity Conservation Foundation of Maharashtra (Mangrove Foundation)|
|Post Details||Assistant Director, Marine Biologist|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Mangrove Foundation Official Website||mangroves.maharashtra.gov.in|
Mangrove Foundation Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Mangrove Foundation Recruitment required eligibility details
Mangrove Foundation Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Mangrove Foundation official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree/ BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Director||Post Graduation in Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Masters in Social Works|
|Marine Biologist||Post Graduation in Marine Biology/ Zoology|
|Civil Engineer||Diploma /Degree/ BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
Mangrove Foundation Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Director||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Marine Biologist||As Per Norms|
|Civil Engineer||Rs. 40,000/-|
Mangrove Foundation Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Mangrove and Marine Biodiversity Conservation Foundation of Maharashtra recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Director||Max. 35|
|Marine Biologist||Max. 30|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for Mangrove Foundation Recruitment (Assistant Director, Marine Biologist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Office of Executive Director, Mangrove Foundation & APCCF, Mangrove Cell, 302, 3rd Floor, Above Britannia & Co. Restaurant, Wakefield House, SS Ram Gulam Marg, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001 and also send Through Email Id: [email protected] on or before 28-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for Mangrove Foundation Assistant Director, Marine Biologist Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Mangrove Foundation recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Nov-2022