MCGM – BMC Recruitment 2021: Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (MCGM – BMC) has released a notification at portal.mcgm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Dec-2021
MCGM – BMC Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (MCGM – BMC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|MCGM – BMC Official Website||portal.mcgm.gov.in|
MCGM – BMC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Department||No of Posts|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||5|
|Skin & VD||2|
|Respiratory/ Pulmonary Medicine||1|
MCGM Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per MCGM – BMC official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation, M.Sc, MD/ MS/ DNB, DM/ M.Ch. from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Anatomy||MD/MS/ DNB (Anatomy)|
|Forensic Medicine||MD/DNB (Forensic Medicine)|
|Community Medicine||MD/DNB (Community Medicine)|
|CVTS||M.Ch/DNB Super Speciality (CVTS)|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||MD/MS/DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology)|
|Endocrinology||DM/DNB Super Speciality (Endocrinology)|
|Cardiology||DM/DNB Super Speciality(Cardiology)|
|Plastic Surgery||M.Ch/DNB Super Speciality (Plastic Surgery)|
|Skin & VD||MD/DNB (DVL)|
|Respiratory/ Pulmonary Medicine||MD/DNB (Respiratory / Pulmonary Medicine)|
|Gastroenterology||DM/DNB Super Speciality (Gastroenterology)|
|Pediatric Surgery||M.Ch/DNB Super Speciality (Pediatric Surgery)|
|Nephrology||DM/DNB Super Speciality (Nephrology)|
|Neurology||DM/DNB Super Speciality (Neurology)|
|Urology||M.Ch/DNB Super Speciality (Urology)|
|Pediatric Oncology||DM/DNB Super Speciality (Pediatric Oncology)|
|Clinical Pharmacology||DM/DNB Super Speciality (Clinical Pharmacology)|
|Medical Oncology||DM/DNB Super Speciality (Medical Oncology)|
|Radiological Physics||M.Sc., Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
|General Surgery||MS/DNB (General Surgery)|
|AST||MASLP / M.Sc|
- For Broad Specialities MD/MS/DNB with one year experience as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/approved/permitted medical college after acquiring MD/MS/DNB Degree.
MCGM – BMC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 38 years .
For All Candidates: Rs. 525/-.
How to apply for MCGM – BMC Recruitment (Assistant Professor ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dispatch Section, Ground Floor of T. N. Medical College & Nair Hospital, Mumbai – 400008 on or before 10-Dec-2021. Venue of interview: Chambers of Dean, T. N. Medical College. Mumbai – 400 008
Steps to Apply for MCGM – BMC Assistant Professor Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the MCGM – BMC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Venue of interview: Chambers of Dean, T. N. Medical College. Mumbai – 400 008
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Dec-2021
- Date of Interview: Scheduled will be informed on notice board of Nair Hospital. Assistant Professor
MCGM – BMC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: portal.mcgm.gov.in