Meghalaya SRCDA Recruitment 2024: Meghalaya State Resource Centre On Disability Affairs (Meghalaya SRCDA) has released a notification at megsrcda.in for recruitment to the Post of Disability Empowerment Facilitator in South Garo Hills – Meghalaya. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Feb-2024
Meghalaya SRCDA Vacancy Details February 2024
|Meghalaya State Resource Centre On Disability Affairs (Meghalaya SRCDA)
|Disability Empowerment Facilitator
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 19,250/- Per Month
|South Garo Hills – Meghalaya
|Meghalaya SRCDA Official Website
Meghalaya SRCDA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Meghalaya SRCDA official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Meghalaya State Resource Centre On Disability Affairs recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 32 years , as on 01-01-2024.
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Meghalaya SRCDA Recruitment (Disability Empowerment Facilitator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Meghalaya SRCDA official website megsrcda.in, Starts from 30-01-2024 to 05-Feb-2024
Steps to Apply for Meghalaya SRCDA Disability Empowerment Facilitator Jobs 2024
- Candidates should apply online only through Meghalaya SRCDA official website megsrcda.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Meghalaya State Resource Centre On Disability Affairs will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Meghalaya SRCDA online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-01-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Feb-2024