MHSSP Recruitment 2023: Meghalaya Health Systems Strengthening Project (MHSSP) has released a notification at meghssp.org for recruitment to the Post of Health Architect, Draftsman in Shillong – Meghalaya. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Jun-2023
MHSSP Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Health Systems Strengthening Project (MHSSP)|
|Post Details||Health Architect, Draftsman|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 – 2,00,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|MHSSP Official Website||meghssp.org|
MHSSP Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Health Infrastructure Management Consultant||1|
|Health Engineering Manager (HEM-1)||1|
|Health Engineering Manager (HEM-2)||1|
MHSSP Recruitment required eligibility details
MHSSP Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per MHSSP official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Health Infrastructure Management Consultant||Graduation/ Post Graduation in Civil Engineering, MBA|
|Health Engineering Manager (HEM-1)||Post Graduation in Structural Engineering|
|Health Engineering Manager (HEM-2)||Graduation in Civil Engineering|
|Draftsman||Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Architecture|
MHSSP Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Health Infrastructure Management Consultant||Rs. 1,00,000 – 2,00,000/-|
|Health Engineering Manager (HEM-1)||Rs. 60,000 – 73,500/-|
|Health Engineering Manager (HEM-2)|
|Draftsman||Rs. 35,000 – 45,000/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MHSSP Recruitment (Health Architect, Draftsman) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MHSSP official website meghssp.org, Starts from 20-05-2023 to 03-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for MHSSP Health Architect, Draftsman Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through MHSSP official website meghssp.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Meghalaya Health Systems Strengthening Project will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MHSSP online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Jun-2023