Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence) has released a notification at mod.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Chowkidar, Civil Motor Driver in Pune, Maharashtra – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Jul-2021
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Post Details||Chowkidar, Civil Motor Driver|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 19,900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Ministry of Defence Official Website||mod.gov.in|
Ministry of Vacancy Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Civil Motor Driver (CMD)||1|
Ministry of Defence Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Civil Motor Driver (CMD)||Rs.19,900/-|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Defence official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-07-2021.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Physical Endurance/ Skill Test
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment (Chowkidar, Civil Motor Driver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Officer Commanding, FOL Depot Kirkee, Opposite Khadki Railway Station, Near Range Hills, PIN – 411 020 (Maharashtra) on or before 28-Jul-2021
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Defence Chowkidar, Civil Motor Driver Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Ministry of Defence recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Jul-2021
Ministry of Defence Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mod.gov.in