Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence) has released a notification at mod.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Cook, Messenger in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Dec-2023
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence)|
|Post Details||Cook, Messenger|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 63,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|Ministry of Defence Official Website||mod.gov.in|
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Defence official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Ministry of Defence Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Cook||Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|S/Wala||Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-|
As per the Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 13-11-2023.
- OBC Candidates:03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates:05 Years
- PWD Candidates:10 years
No Application Fee.
- Written Test, Interview, Skill Test
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment (Cook, Messenger) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Headquarters Madhya Bharat Area (Signals), PIN-901124 on or before 10-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Defence Cook, Messenger Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Ministry of Defence recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Dec-2023
Ministry of Defence Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mod.gov.in