Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Home Affairs (Ministry of Home Affairs) has released a notification at mha.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Chief Instructor in Nagpur – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Mar-2022
Ministry of Home Affairs Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs (Ministry of Home Affairs)|
|Post Details||Chief Instructor|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|Ministry of Home Affairs Official Website||mha.gov.in|
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Home Affairs official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have five years experience in teaching or training in firefighting in a rank not below the rank of Senior Instructor in a recognized Fire Service Organization in the Central Government or State Government or Union territories administration or Municipal Corporations or Industrial or Aviation or Port.
- Candidate should have minimum physical standard Height: Not less than 165 centimeters (relaxable by 5 centimeters for hill area candidates), chest: 81 centimeters normal, minimum expansion 5 centimeters. Weight: Not less than 50 Kilograms. Hearing: Normal, Speech: Normal.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 03-03-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment (Chief Instructor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director General (Fire Services, Civil Defence & Home Guards),0/o. Director General (Fire Service Civil Defence & Home Guards) Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, East Block-7, Level-7, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066. on or before 03-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Home Affairs Chief Instructor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Mar-2022
Ministry of Home Affairs Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mha.gov.in