Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Labour & Employment (Ministry of Labour & Employment) has released a notification at labour.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional in Lakshadweep – Maharashtra – Telangana – Tamil Nadu – Kerala – Karnataka – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Jan-2023
Ministry of Labour & Employment Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Ministry of Labour & Employment (Ministry of Labour & Employment)|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs.50000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lakshadweep – Maharashtra – Telangana – Tamil Nadu – Kerala – Karnataka – Andhra Pradesh|
|Ministry of Labour & Employment Official Website||labour.gov.in|
Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Labour & Employment official notification candidate should have completed B.A, B.E or B.Tech, B.Ed, MBA, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 24 years and a maximum of 40 years .
No Application Fee.
Personal Interview, Group Discussion and Computer Proficiency Test
How to apply for Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment (Young Professional) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Ministry of Labour & Employment official website labour.gov.in, Starts from 12-01-2023 to 27-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Labour & Employment Young Professional Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Ministry of Labour & Employment official website labour.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Ministry of Labour & Employment will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Ministry of Labour & Employment online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Jan-2023