MKCL Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) has released a notification at mkcl.org for recruitment to the Post of Management Trainee in Pune/ Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra, Patna – Bihar, Panchkula – Haryana, Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Sep-2021
MKCL Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL)|
|Post Details||Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 5,03,354/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||Pune/ Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra, Patna – Bihar, Panchkula – Haryana, Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|MKCL Official Website||mkcl.org|
MKCL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MKCL official notification candidate should have completed MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
Online Test/ Final Interview
How to apply for MKCL Recruitment (Management Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MKCL official website mkcl.org, Starts from 02-08-2021 to 02-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for MKCL Management Trainee Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through MKCL official website mkcl.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MKCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Sep-2021
- Last date to apply online: Thursday, September 2, 2021
- Mock Online Test: Friday, September 3, 2021 and Saturday, September 4, 2021 from 10 AM to 8 PM
- Online Test – Stage 1: Sunday, September 5, 2021 from 11 AM to 12:00 PM
- Online Test – Stage 1 Result: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 5 PM
- Hands-on-Test and Interview (Stage-2): Monday, September 13, 2021 to Friday, September 17, 2021
- Inaugural Function and Joining Formalities: Friday, October 1, 2021