MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2023: Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur (MNLU Nagpur) has released a notification at nlunagpur.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Engineer, Junior Electrician in Nagpur – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jan-2023
MNLU Nagpur Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur (MNLU Nagpur)|
|Post Details||Junior Engineer, Junior Electrician|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 2,09,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|MNLU Nagpur Official Website||nlunagpur.ac.in|
MNLU Nagpur Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Finance & Accounts Officer||1|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||1|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Secretary & Stenographer (Lower Grade)||1|
|Driver & Office Attendant (HMV)||2|
|Driver & Office Attendant (LMV)||10|
|Caretaker & Office Assistant||3|
MNLU Nagpur Recruitment required eligibility details
MNLU Nagpur Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per MNLU Nagpur official notification candidate should have completed 08th, 10th,12th, ITI, Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Deputy Finance & Accounts Officer||Masters Degree|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Secretary & Stenographer (Lower Grade)||Degree|
|Junior Electrician||10th, ITI|
|Driver & Office Attendant (HMV)||12th|
|Driver & Office Attendant (LMV)|
|Caretaker & Office Assistant|
MNLU Nagpur Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy Finance & Accounts Officer||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Secretary & Stenographer (Lower Grade)||Rs. 38,600 – 1,22,800/-|
|Driver & Office Attendant (HMV)|
|Driver & Office Attendant (LMV)||Rs.19,900-63,200/-|
|Caretaker & Office Assistant|
As per the Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 38 years , as on 01-Jan-2023.
- Deputy Finance & Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer, Secretary & Stenographer, Receptionist, Junior Electrician Posts Unreserved Candidates: Rs.1,500/-
- Deputy Finance & Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer, Secretary & Stenographer, Receptionist, Junior Electrician Posts For Others Candidates :Rs. 1000/-
- Driver & Office Attendant, Cook, Office Attendant, Caretaker & Office Assistant, Sweeper Posts Unreserved Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Driver & Office Attendant, Cook, Office Attendant, Caretaker & Office Assistant, Sweeper Posts For Others Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for MNLU Nagpur Recruitment (Junior Engineer, Junior Electrician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, Waranga, PO: Dongargaon (Butibori), Nagpur – 441108 [Maharashtra], Email: [email protected] on or before 31-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for MNLU Nagpur Junior Engineer, Junior Electrician Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the MNLU Nagpur recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 31-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Jan-2023