MP High Court Recruitment 2023: MP High Court (MP High Court) has released a notification at mphc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Civil Judge in Madhya Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Dec-2023
MP High Court Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||MP High Court (MP High Court)|
|Post Details||Civil Judge|
|Salary||Rs. 77,840 – 1,36,520/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|MP High Court Official Website||mphc.gov.in|
MP High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MP High Court official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Law, LLB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the MP High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 01-01-2024.
- Un Reserved Candidates: Rs. 977.02/-
- OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWBD of MP Candidates: Rs. 577.02/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment (Civil Judge) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MP High Court official website mphc.gov.in, Starts from 17-11-2023 to 18-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for MP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through MP High Court official website mphc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. MP High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MP High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Dec-2023
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 14th January 2024
- Date of Preliminary Examination Result: 26th February 2024
- Date of Mains Examination: 30th, 31st March 2024
- Date of Mains Examination Result: 10th March 2024