MPSC Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification at mpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Administrative Officer in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Oct-2021
MPSC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Details||Administrative Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|MPSC Official Website||mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per MPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment (Administrative Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in, Starts from 18-09-2021 to 11-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for MPSC Administrative Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Maharashtra Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Oct-2021