MPSC Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification at mpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Oct-2021
MPSC Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Details||Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|MPSC Official Website||mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||16|
|Assistant State Tax Commissioner||16|
|Group Development Officer & Similar Group A posts||15|
|Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Services||15|
|Deputy Director of Industry (Technical)||4|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labor||22|
|Deputy Education Officer||25|
|Class Officer Group B||39|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer||4|
|Assistant Group Development Officer||17|
|Assistant Registrar of Co-operative Societies||18|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Records||15|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise||1|
|Assistant Commissioner, State Excise||1|
|Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer||16|
|Govt Labor Officer||54|
- Educational Qualification: As per MPSC official notification candidate should have completed CA, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 19 years and a maximum of 38 years .
- For General Candidates: Rs. 544/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.344/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline through E Challan Mode.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment (Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in, Starts from 05-10-2021 to 25-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for MPSC Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Maharashtra Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Oct-2021
- Date for Preliminary Exam:02-01-2022
- Dates for Mains Exam: 07, 08 & 09-05-2022
MPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Login: Click Here
- Official Website: mpsc.gov.in