MPSC Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification at mpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer, Assistant Director in Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Aug-2022
MPSC Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer, Assistant Director|
|Salary||Rs. 41,800 – 1,77,500/- Per Month|
|MPSC Official Website||mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
MPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
MPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per MPSC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, MBBS, Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
|Assistant Director||Graduation, Masters Degree|
MPSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Assistant Director||Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300/-|
As per the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 38 years .
For Assistant Director Post:
- General Candidates: Rs.719/-
- OBC/SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs. 449/-
For Medical Officer Post:
- General Candidates: Rs.394/-
- OBC/SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.294/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Offline
Written Test, Physical Test & Interview
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment (Medical Officer, Assistant Director) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in, Starts from 25-07-2022 to 17-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for MPSC Medical Officer, Assistant Director Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Maharashtra Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Aug-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 20-08-2022
MPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Medical Officer pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Medical Officer (Alibaug) Post: Click Here
- Official Notification for Medical Officer (Satara) Post: Click Here
- Official Notification for Assistant Director Post: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: mpsc.gov.in