MPSC Recruitment 2023: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification at mpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist in Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Feb-2023
MPSC Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Details||Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 1,22,800/- Per Month|
|MPSC Official Website||mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Room Officer||78|
|State Tax Inspector||159|
|Secondary Inspector State Excise||6|
MPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
MPSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Room Officer||Rs. 38,600 – 1,22,800/-|
|State Tax Inspector|
|Secondary Inspector State Excise||Rs. 32,000 – 1,01,600/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Clerk Typist||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
MPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 38 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Assistant Room Officer||18 – 38|
|State Tax Inspector||19 – 38|
|Secondary Inspector State Excise||18 – 38|
|Technical Assistant||19 – 38|
|Tax Assistant||18 – 38|
|Clerk Typist||19 – 38|
- General Category : Rs. 394/-
- Reserved Category : Rs. 294/-
- EXSM Category: Rs. 44/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment (Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in, Starts from 25-01-2023 to 14-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for MPSC Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Maharashtra Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Feb-2023
- Date of Written Test: 30th April 2023