MPUDC Recruitment 2023: Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Company Limited (MPUDC) has released a notification at mpudc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Manager in Chhatarpur, Indore, Rewa, Gwalior, Shahdol, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2023
MPUDC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Company Limited (MPUDC)|
|Post Details||Project Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 24,000 – 1,30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chhatarpur, Indore, Rewa, Gwalior, Shahdol, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh|
|MPUDC Official Website||mpudc.co.in|
MPUDC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sub Project Director||1|
|Deputy Project Manager||3|
|Community Development Officer||1|
|IT Assistant/ Word Processor||4|
MPUDC Recruitment required eligibility details
MPUDC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per MPUDC official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, PGDCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Sub Project Director||BE/ B.Tech in Civil|
|Deputy Project Manager|
|Community Development Officer||Graduation|
|Civil Engineer||BE/ B.Tech in Civil|
|MIS Officer||Graduation, PGDCA|
|IT Assistant/ Word Processor||BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ IT/ CS|
MPUDC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Sub Project Director||Rs. 1,30,000/-|
|Project Manager||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Project Officer||Rs. 67,000/-|
|Deputy Project Manager|
|Community Development Officer||Rs. 56,000/-|
|Administrative Assistant||Rs. 29,000/-|
|MIS Officer||Rs. 43,000/-|
|IT Assistant/ Word Processor||Rs. 24,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Company Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 63 years , as on 01-09-2023.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for MPUDC Recruitment (Project Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 30-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for MPUDC Project Manager Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the MPUDC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 31-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Sep-2023
MPUDC Notification Important Links
- Corrigendum Notification: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mpudc.co.in