MSRTC Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) has released a notification at msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Apprentice in Chandrapur – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Nov-2022
MSRTC Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)|
|Salary||Rs. 8,388 – 9436/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chandrapur – Maharashtra|
|MSRTC Official Website||msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in|
MSRTC Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||41|
|Motor Vehicle Body Builder/ Sheet Metal Worker||20|
MSRTC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MSRTC official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
MSRTC Salary Details
|Trade Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Rs. 9,436/-|
|Motor Vehicle Body Builder/ Sheet Metal Worker||Rs. 8,388/-|
|Painter General||Rs. 9,436/-|
|Mechanic Diesel||Rs. 8,388/-|
As per the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 33 years , as on 28-Nov-2022.
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 295/-
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 590/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for MSRTC Recruitment (Apprentice) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 28-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for MSRTC Apprentice Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the MSRTC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Nov-2022
MSRTC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in