Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022: Mumbai Port Trust (Mumbai Port Trust) has released a notification at mumbaiport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultant, Dy. Secretary in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Oct-2022
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust (Mumbai Port Trust)|
|Post Details||Consultant, Dy. Secretary|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 – 1,80,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Mumbai Port Trust Official Website||mumbaiport.gov.in|
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment required eligibility details
Mumbai Port Trust Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Mumbai Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Consultant||As Per Norms|
Mumbai Port Trust Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Dy. Secretary||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
Mumbai Port Trust Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Mumbai Port Trust recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 01-10-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Dy. Secretary||Max. 40|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment (Consultant, Dy. Secretary) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Secretary, Mumbai Port Authority, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400001 on or before 31-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Consultant, Dy. Secretary Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Mumbai Port Trust recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Oct-2022