Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022: Mumbai Port Trust (Mumbai Port Trust) has released a notification at mumbaiport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Estate Manager in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 07-Feb-2022
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust (Mumbai Port Trust)|
|Post Details||Estate Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Mumbai Port Trust Official Website||mumbaiport.gov.in|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Mumbai Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Estate Management/ Survey/ Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have 14 Years of Experience in Estate Management/ Valuation or land records in an industrial commercial Government Undertaking
Age Limit: As per the Mumbai Port Trust recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 42 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment (Estate Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 06-01-2022 to 07-Feb-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Mumbai Port Trust, Mumbai – Maharashtra
Steps to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Estate Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Mumbai Port Trust recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Feb-2022
- Last Date for Offline Submission of Application: 22-02-2022