NABCONS Recruitment 2023: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) has released a notification at nabcons.com for recruitment to the Post of Middle Level Consultant, Enumerator in Jharkhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-May-2023
NABCONS Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)|
|Post Details||Middle Level Consultant, Enumerator|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jharkhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh|
|NABCONS Official Website||nabcons.com|
NABCONS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Middle Level Consultant||1|
NABCONS Educational Qualification Details
NABCONS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NABCONS official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Middle Level Consultant||Graduation/ Post Graduation in Agriculture|
NABCONS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Middle Level Consultant||Rs. 41,000 – 50,000/-|
|Enumerator||Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/-|
NABCONS Age Limit Details
Age limit:As per the NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 24 years and a maximum of 61 years , as on 01-05-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Middle Level Consultant||24 – 61|
|Enumerator||24 – 50|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NABCONS Recruitment (Middle Level Consultant, Enumerator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NABCONS official website nabcons.com, Starts from 23-05-2023 to 30-May-2023
Steps to Apply for NABCONS Middle Level Consultant, Enumerator Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NABCONS official website nabcons.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. NABARD Consultancy Services will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NABCONS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-May-2023
NABCONS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Apply Online for Enumerator Posts: Click Here
- Official Website: nabcons.com