NACIN Recruitment 2023: National Academy of Customs Indirect Taxes & Narcotics (NACIN) has released a notification at nacin.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Superintendent, Tax Assistant in Bengaluru – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Nov-2023
NACIN Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||National Academy of Customs Indirect Taxes & Narcotics (NACIN)|
|Post Details||Superintendent, Tax Assistant|
|Salary||As Per NACIN Norms|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|NACIN Official Website||nacin.gov.in|
NACIN Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NACIN Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NACIN official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduate in Law/Economics, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NACIN Recruitment (Superintendent, Tax Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Pr. Additional Director General, NACIN, Bangalore on or before 20-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for NACIN Superintendent, Tax Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NACIN recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Nov-2023
NACIN Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nacin.gov.in