NARI Recruitment 2021: National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) has released a notification at nari-icmr.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Technician, Project Assistant in Pune – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 17-Dec-2021
NARI Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||National AIDS Research Institute (NARI)|
|Post Details||Project Technician, Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NARI Official Website||nari-icmr.res.in|
NARI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
NARI Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per NARI official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma/ B.Sc, Graduation/ Master Degree, PMW/ DMLT from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Project Technician-III||12th, B.Sc, DMLT/ PMW|
|Project Assistant||Graduation in Science/ Master Degree|
NARI Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Project Technician-III||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 31,000/-|
NARI Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the National AIDS Research Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NARI Recruitment (Project Technician, Project Assistant ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 06-12-2021 to 17-Dec-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the NARI, Plot No. 73, G-Block, Bhosari, Pune – Maharashtra
Steps to Apply for NARI Project Technician, Project Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NARI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Dec-2021
- Last Date for Hard Copy of Applications: 24-12-2021