National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2021: National Chemical Laboratory (National Chemical Laboratory) has released a notification at ncl-india.org for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate – I in Pune – Maharashtra . Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Nov-2021
National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||National Chemical Laboratory (National Chemical Laboratory)|
|Post Details||Project Associate – I|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
|National Chemical Laboratory Official Website||ncl-india.org|
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per National Chemical Laboratory official notification candidate should have completed Degree/ Master Degree/ MVSc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have Experience in Process Development, Process Design, Continuous Flow Synthesis, liquid-liquid Extraction, Pilot Plant design, hands on Experience of analytical instrument viz. GC/ HPLC
Age Limit: As per the National Chemical Laboratory recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment (Project Associate – I) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at National Chemical Laboratory official website ncl-india.org, Starts from 01-11-2021 to 21-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for National Chemical Laboratory Project Associate – I Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through National Chemical Laboratory official website ncl-india.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Chemical Laboratory will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the National Chemical Laboratory online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Nov-2021
- Date of Interview: 29-11-2021