National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2022: National Chemical Laboratory (National Chemical Laboratory) has released a notification at ncl-india.org for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate-I, Project Assistant in Pune – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Jan-2022
National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||National Chemical Laboratory (National Chemical Laboratory)|
|Post Details||Project Associate-I, Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
|National Chemical Laboratory Official Website||ncl-india.org|
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
NCL Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per National Chemical Laboratory official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Project Associate-I||BE/ B.Tech/ Masters Degree|
NCL Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Project Associate-I||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
NCL Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 50 years , as on 01-01-2023.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Project Associate-I||Max 35 Years|
|Project Assistant||Max 50 Years|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment (Project Associate-I, Project Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at National Chemical Laboratory official website ncl-india.org, Starts from 20-12-2021 to 03-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for National Chemical Laboratory Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through National Chemical Laboratory official website ncl-india.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Chemical Laboratory will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the National Chemical Laboratory online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Jan-2022
- Date of Online Interview: 07-01-2022