National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2022: National Chemical Laboratory (National Chemical Laboratory) has released a notification at ncl-india.org for recruitment to the Post of Senior Project Associate, Senior Research Fellow in Pune – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Nov-2022
National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||National Chemical Laboratory (National Chemical Laboratory)|
|Post Details||Senior Project Associate, Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 – 42,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
|National Chemical Laboratory Official Website||ncl-india.org|
NCL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Senior Project Associate||1|
|Senior Research Fellow||1|
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment required eligibility details
NCL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per National Chemical Laboratory official notification candidate should have completed Doctoral Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Senior Project Associate||Doctoral Degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Science/ Chemical Engineering|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc in Chemistry/ Chemical Science|
NCL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Project Associate||Rs. 42,000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 35,000/-|
NCL Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Chemical Laboratory recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Project Associate||Max. 40|
|Senior Research Fellow||Max. 32|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment (Senior Project Associate, Senior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at National Chemical Laboratory official website ncl-india.org, Starts from 12-10-2022 to 02-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for National Chemical Laboratory Senior Project Associate, Senior Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through National Chemical Laboratory official website ncl-india.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Chemical Laboratory will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the National Chemical Laboratory online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Nov-2022
- Date of Interview: 11th-Nov-2022