Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2023: Naval Dockyard (Naval Dockyard) has released a notification at indiannavy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Trade Apprentice in Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 01-Jan-2024
Naval Dockyard Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard (Naval Dockyard)|
|Post Details||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Naval Dockyard Official Website||indiannavy.nic.in|
Naval Dockyard Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Sheet Metal Worker||33|
|R & A/C Mechanic||15|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||15|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||6|
Naval Dockyard Recruitment required eligibility details
Naval Dockyard Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Naval Dockyard official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Electronics Mechanic||10th, ITI in Electronics Mechanic & Mechanic (Radio & T.V.)|
|Fitter||10th, ITI in Fitter|
|Sheet Metal Worker||10th, ITI in Sheet Metal Worker|
|Carpenter||10th, ITI in Carpenter|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||10th, ITI in Mechanic (Diesel)|
|Pipe Fitter||10th, ITI in Plumber|
|Electrician||10th, ITI in Electrician|
|Painter (General)||10th, ITI in Painter (General)|
|R & A/C Mechanic||10th, ITI in R & A/C Mechanic|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||10th, ITI in Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|Machinist||10th, ITI in Machinist|
|Instrument Mechanic||10th, ITI in Instrument Mechanic|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||10th, ITI in Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance & Millwright Maintenance Mechanic|
|Foundryman||10th, ITI in Foundryman|
As per the Naval Dockyard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 14 years and a maximum of 18 years , as on 01-01-2024.
No Application Fee.
Written Examination, Interview, Medical Exam
How to apply for Naval Dockyard Recruitment (Trade Apprentice) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 21-11-2023 to 01-Jan-2024. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh.
Steps to Apply for Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Naval Dockyard recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-Jan-2024
- Date of Written examination: 28th February 2024
- Declaration of Written Exam Results: 02nd March 2024
- Declaration of Interview Result: 14th March 2024
- Date of Medical Exam: 16th March 2024
Naval Dockyard Interview Dates Details
|Trade Name||Interview Date|
|Electronics Mechanic||05th March 2024|
|Fitter||07th March 2024|
|Sheet Metal Worker||06th March 2024|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||07th March 2024|
|Pipe Fitter||08th March 2024|
|Electrician||05th March 2024|
|Painter (General)||06th March 2024|
|R & A/C Mechanic||07th March 2024|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||06th March 2024|
|Machinist||08th March 2024|
|Instrument Mechanic||05th March 2024|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||08th March 2024|