NBCC Recruitment 2021: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has released a notification at nbccindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager, Executive in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Aug-2021
NBCC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager, Executive|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 – 1,40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NBCC Official Website||nbccindia.com|
NBCC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
NBCC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Executive||Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/-|
NBCC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NBCC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Manager||Post Graduate|
As per the National Buildings Construction Corporation Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 28 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 13-Jul-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager||Max. 30 Years|
|Executive||Max. 28 Years|
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment (Assistant Manager, Executive ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NBCC official website nbccindia.com, Starts from 13-07-2021 to 12-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for NBCC Assistant Manager, Executive Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NBCC official website nbccindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Buildings Construction Corporation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NBCC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Aug-2021
NBCC Notification Important Links