NCERT Recruitment 2023: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released a notification at ncert.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Project Fellow in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 18-May-2023
NCERT Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Post Details||Junior Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 23,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|NCERT Official Website||ncert.nic.in|
NCERT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCERT official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment (Junior Project Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Maharashtra can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Room No.04, 3rd floor, Janaki Ammal Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-16 on 18-May-2023
- Date of notification Released: 26-04-2023
- Walk-In Date: 18-May-2023
NCERT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ncert.nic.in