NCMRWF Recruitment 2023: National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting (NCMRWF) has released a notification at ncmrwf.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Scientist, JRF, SRF in Noida – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Sep-2023
NCMRWF Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting (NCMRWF)|
|Post Details||Project Scientist, JRF, SRF|
|Salary||Rs.31000-78000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Noida – Uttar Pradesh|
|NCMRWF Official Website||ncmrwf.gov.in|
NCMRWF Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCMRWF Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCMRWF official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
NCMRWF Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Scientist-III||Rs. 78,000/-|
|Project Scientist-II||Rs. 67,000/-|
|Project Scientist-I||Rs. 56,000/-|
|JRF/ SRF||Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/-|
|Technical Officer||Rs. 67,000/-|
NCMRWF Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 30-06-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Scientist-III||Max. 45|
|Project Scientist-II||Max. 40|
|Project Scientist-I||Max. 35|
|JRF/ SRF||Max. 28|
|Technical Officer||Max. 40|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NCMRWF Recruitment (Project Scientist, JRF, SRF) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NCMRWF official website ncmrwf.gov.in, Starts from 06-09-2023 to 22-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for NCMRWF Project Scientist, JRF, SRF Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NCMRWF official website ncmrwf.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NCMRWF online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Sep-2023