NIMHANS Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS) has released a notification at nimhans.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Scientist in Bengaluru – Karnataka. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 15-May-2023
NIMHANS Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Post Details||Project Scientist|
|Salary||Rs.56000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|NIMHANS Official Website||nimhans.ac.in|
NIMHANS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMHANS official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, BDS, M.Sc, Ph.D, M.Tech in Cognitive Neurosciences from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Experience in Clinical and/or Medical research work, especially involving patients with Parkinson’s Disease and using assessment scales
- They should have Experience in Computer Data Entry (eg. Redcap app) & in coding using various computer languages, medical image and signal processing and/or experience with Machine Learning/AI techniques
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment (Project Scientist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 15-May-2023 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 24-04-2023
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 15-May-2023
NIMHANS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nimhans.ac.in