NIMHANS Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS) has released a notification at nimhans.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Operation Theatre Technician, Radiological Technologist in Bengaluru – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2023
NIMHANS Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Post Details||Junior Operation Theatre Technician, Radiological Technologist|
|Salary||Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|NIMHANS Official Website||nimhans.ac.in|
NIMHANS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Operation Theatre Technician||1|
NIMHANS Recruitment required eligibility details
NIMHANS Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMHANS official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation/Bio-Medical Engineering, B.Sc in Electronics, Radiography from any of the recognized board or University.
- Junior Operation Theatre Technician: B.Sc in Electronics, Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation/Bio-Medical Engineering
- Radiological Technologist: B.Sc in Radiography
- Junior Operation Theatre Technician: Candidates should have Experience in handling instruments and equipments in Operation Theatre.
- Radiological Technologist: Candidates should have Two Years’ Experience in the relevant field
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 30-Sep-2023.
- PwBD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.295/-
- UR/OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs.590/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment (Junior Operation Theatre Technician, Radiological Technologist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029 on or before 30-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Junior Operation Theatre Technician, Radiological Technologist Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Sep-2023
NIMHANS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nimhans.ac.in