NIMHANS Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS) has released a notification at nimhans.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate in Bengaluru – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Sep-2023
NIMHANS Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Post Details||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs.38000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|NIMHANS Official Website||nimhans.ac.in|
NIMHANS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMHANS official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, M.A in Clinical Psychology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Six months Experience in Research Study (Substance Use Disorder)
- Candidates should have Experience in the field of Patient Interview & related data collection
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 20-09-2023.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment (Research Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIMHANS official website nimhans.ac.in, Starts from 01-09-2023 to 15-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Research Associate Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NIMHANS official website nimhans.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIMHANS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Sep-2023