NIMHANS Recruitment 2024: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has released a notification at nimhans.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate-I in Bengaluru – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Feb-2024
NIMHANS Vacancy Details February 2024
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 38,440/- Per Month
|Bengaluru – Karnataka
|NIMHANS Official Website
NIMHANS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMHANS official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree in Psychology/ Social Work, M.Phil in Clinical Psychology/ Psychiatric Social Work from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment (Project Associate-I) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIMHANS official website nimhans.ac.in, Starts from 29-01-2024 to 11-Feb-2024
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Project Associate-I Jobs 2024
- Candidates should apply online only through NIMHANS official website nimhans.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIMHANS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-01-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Feb-2024