NIOT Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) has released a notification at niot.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist – F, Scientist – E in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Jun-2023
NIOT Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)|
|Post Details||Scientist – F, Scientist – E|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – 2,16,600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|NIOT Official Website||niot.res.in|
NIOT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Scientist – E||4|
|Scientist – D||9|
|Scientist – C||10|
NIOT Recruitment required eligibility details
NIOT Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIOT official notification candidate should have completed Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Scientist – F||Masters Degree|
|Scientist – E||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Marine Engineering, Masters Degree|
|Scientist -D||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Marine Engineering/ Instrumentation / ECE/ Civil, Masters Degree|
|Scientist –C||Degree, BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ EEE/ Instrumentation Engineering/ ECE, M.Sc|
NIOT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Scientist – F||Rs. 1,31,100 – 2,16,600/-|
|Scientist – E||Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,16,600/-|
|Scientist -D||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Scientist –C||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
NIOT Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Ocean Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 02-06-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Scientist – F||Max. 50|
|Scientist – E|
|Scientist –C||Max. 40|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIOT Recruitment ( Scientist – F, Scientist – E) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIOT official website niot.res.in, Starts from 08-05-2023 to 02-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for NIOT Scientist – F, Scientist – E Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NIOT official website niot.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Ocean Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIOT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Jun-2023
NIOT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: niot.res.in