NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal (NIT Karnataka) has released a notification at nitk.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in Surathkal – Karnataka. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 20-Oct-2023
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal (NIT Karnataka)|
|Post Details||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Salary||Rs.42000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Surathkal – Karnataka|
|NIT Karnataka Official Website||nitk.ac.in|
NIT Karnataka Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, M.E or M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 30-Sep-2023.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment (Senior Research Fellow (SRF)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 20-Oct-2023 along with all required documents
- and Hard Copy of Applications should be send to Prof. Dr. Selvakumar Murugesan, Head of Functional Biomaterials Laboratory & Principal Investigator, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal, Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575025
- Date of notification Released: 03-10-2023
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 20-Oct-2023
NIT Karnataka Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nitk.ac.in