NITIE Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) has released a notification at nitie.edu for recruitment to the Post of Field Investigator in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 05-Oct-2021
NITIE Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)|
|Post Details||Field Investigator|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NITIE Official Website||nitie.edu|
NITIE Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per NITIE official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NITIE Recruitment (Field Investigator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 29-09-2021 to 05-Oct-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SRIC Office, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai – 400 087
Steps to Apply for NITIE Field Investigator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NITIE recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Oct-2021