NLC Recruitment 2023: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has released a notification at nlcindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Fresher Apprentice Trainee in Neyveli – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 09-Jun-2023
NLC Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)|
|Post Details||Fresher Apprentice Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 8,766 – 10,019/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Neyveli – Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NLC Official Website||nlcindia.in|
NLC India Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Medical Lab Technician Pathology||15|
|Medical Lab Technician Radiology||10|
NLC Recruitment required eligibility details
NLC India Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NLC official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Medical Lab Technician Pathology||12th|
|Medical Lab Technician Radiology|
- Age Limit: As per the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s minimum age should be14 years , as on 01-06-2023.
No Application Fee.
Merit List, Certificate Verification, Interview
How to apply for NLC Recruitment (Fresher Apprentice Trainee) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 24-05-2023 to 09-Jun-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification
Steps to Apply for NLC Fresher Apprentice Trainee Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NLC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Jun-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 15th June 2023.