NMPT Recruitment 2023: New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) has released a notification at newmangaloreport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in Mangalore – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Dec-2023
NMPT Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mangalore – Karnataka|
|NMPT Official Website||newmangaloreport.gov.in|
NMPT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NMPT official notification candidate should have completed B.Com from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the New Mangalore Port Trust recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 01-11-2023.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: NEFT/RTGS
How to apply for NMPT Recruitment (Assistant Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Engineer (Civil), New Mangalore Port Authority, Panambur, Mangaluru-575 010. on or before 06-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for NMPT Assistant Manager Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NMPT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Dec-2023
NMPT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: newmangaloreport.gov.in