NMRL Recruitment 2023: Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL) has released a notification at drdo.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Thane – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Feb-2023
NMRL Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thane – Maharashtra|
|NMRL Official Website||drdo.gov.in|
NMRL Recruitment required eligibility details
NMRL Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NMRL official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, ME/ M.Tech, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Chemistry/ Material Science/ Physics||Post Graduation Degree|
|Chemical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electronic/ Electrical||BE/ B.Tech, Graduation Degree, ME/ M.Tech, Post Graduation|
Age Limit: As per the Naval Materials Research Laboratory recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NMRL Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, Shil-Badlapur Road, Ambernath (East Dist.) Thane, Maharashtra, Pincode – 421506 on or before 27-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for NMRL Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NMRL recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Feb-2023
- Date of Interview: 28-Feb-2023
NMRL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: drdo.gov.in