NTPC Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released a notification at ntpc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Law Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-Jan-2022
NTPC Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Law Officer|
|Salary||Rs.30000-120000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTPC Official Website||ntpc.co.in|
NTPC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NTPC official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law, LLB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Qualification with Percentage Details
- 60% Marks for General, 55% Marks for SC/PWD Candidates
Age Limit: As per the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 07-Jan-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC) Candidates: 15 Years.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/PWD/XSM/Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline.
CLAT-2021 Marks, Documents Verification & Interview
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment (Assistant Law Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NTPC official website ntpc.co.in, Starts from 24-12-2021 to 07-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for NTPC Assistant Law Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NTPC official website ntpc.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NTPC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Jan-2022