NWDA Recruitment 2023: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released a notification at nwda.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Director, Superintending Engineer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-Feb-2023
NWDA Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Post Details||Director, Superintending Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.67700-2015900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NWDA Official Website||nwda.gov.in|
NWDA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Director Executive Engineer||14|
NWDA Recruitment required eligibility details
NWDA Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NWDA official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Director (Technical)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Director (MDU)||Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters Degree in Maths, Computer, Physics, Statics, Post Graduation in Hydrology|
|Deputy Director Executive Engineer||Diploma, Degree in Civil Engineering|
NWDA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Director (Technical)||Rs. 1,23,100 – 20,15,900/-|
|Director (MDU)||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Deputy Director Executive Engineer||Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
Age Limit: As per the National Water Development Agency recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 24-Feb-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NWDA Recruitment (Director, Superintending Engineer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Director (Admn.), National Water development Agency, 18-20, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017 on or before 24-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for NWDA Director, Superintending Engineer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NWDA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 26-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 24-Feb-2023
NWDA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nwda.gov.in