ONGC Recruitment 2021: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released a notification at ongcindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Graduate Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 01-Nov-2021
ONGC Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Details||Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|ONGC Official Website||ongcindia.com|
ONGC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical||6|
|AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum||1|
|AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical||28|
|AEE (Production -Mechanical)||15|
|AEE (Production – Chemical)||16|
|AEE (Production – Petroleum)||12|
|Materials Management Officer||13|
ONGC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ONGC official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, Graduation, M.Sc, M.Tech, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical||BE/ B.Tech|
|AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum|
|AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical|
|AEE (Electronics)||BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation|
|AEE (Instrumentation)||BE/ B.Tech|
|AEE (Production -Mechanical)|
|AEE (Production – Chemical)|
|AEE (Production – Petroleum)|
|AEE (Reservoir)||BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation|
|Geologist||Post Graduation, M.Sc/ M.Tech|
|Materials Management Officer||BE/ B.Tech|
- Candidates Should Have Minimum 60% Marks in BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, M.Sc/ M.Tech, Post Graduation
ONGC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 31-Jul-2021.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit For all the Posts Except AEE (Drilling/ Cementing)||Age Limit For AEE (Drilling/ Cementing)|
|UR/ EWS||30 Years||28 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||33 Years||31 Years|
|SC/ ST||35 Years||33 Years|
|PWBD||40 Years||38 Years|
|Ex-Serviceman(Gen, EWS, OBC, SC, ST)||35 Years||33 Years|
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST & Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
GATE 2021 Score, Qualification, Interview, Merit List
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment (Graduate Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ONGC official website ongcindia.com, Starts from 11-10-2021 to 01-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through ONGC official website ongcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ONGC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-Nov-2021