OSSC Recruitment 2024: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification at ossc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Primary Investigator, Assistant Analyst in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Feb-2024
OSSC Vacancy Details February 2024
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
|Primary Investigator, Assistant Analyst
|As Per OSSC Norms
|OSSC Official Website
OSSC Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
OSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
OSSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per OSSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation, Masters in Library & Information Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Librarian: Degree in Library Science, Graduation, Masters in Library & Information Science
- Assistant Analyst: Degree
- Primary Investigator: Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science
As per the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- SC/ST/Women/SEBC Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Examination & Interview
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment (Primary Investigator, Assistant Analyst) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OSSC official website ossc.gov.in, Starts from 21-02-2024 to 23-Feb-2024
Steps to Apply for OSSC Primary Investigator, Assistant Analyst Jobs 2024
- Candidates should apply online only through OSSC official website ossc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OSSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-02-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Feb-2024
- Last Date for Registration: 20-Mar-2024