PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Engineer Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Feb-2022
PGCIL Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.40000-140000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Discipline||No of Posts|
Educational Qualification: As per PGCIL official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Power Grid Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 31-Dec-2021.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- PWD Candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
- GATE 2021 Marks, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, Personal Interview
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment (Assistant Engineer Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PGCIL official website powergridindia.com, Starts from 27-01-2022 to 20-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official website powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Feb-2022
PGCIL Notification Important Links
Note: For any Queries regarding this recruitment please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org